Major trends in education
The school is noticeably moving away from an orientation towards the "average" student.
for the "average" student and increasing its interest in https://edusharky.com/ and gifted children and young people, the peculiarities of disclosure and development of their abilities and creative potential in the process of learning exactly by means of education;
8) additional resources are being sought for
(8) There is a search for additional resources for providing education to children with developmental disabilities and children with disabilities;
9) there is a gradual growth of educational services market and expansion of their spectrum;
10) education is becoming a priority subject
10) Education is becoming a priority for financing in all developed countries of the world.
10. Education is becoming a priority target for funding in all developed countries of the world;
11) In the field of education management there is a search for a reasonable compromise between the authorization of the https://edusharky.com/custom-term-paper and standardization of education, on the one hand,
and full autonomy of educational institutions;
12) the range of educational and organizational activities is constantly expanding, aimed both at satisfying the multifaceted interests of students and at
12) The range of learning and organizational activities is constantly expanding, both to satisfy students' varied interests and to develop their abilities;
(13) A multilevel system of education is being developed, which provides for greater mobility of students between different levels of educational institutions.
13. there is a development of a multilevel system of education, which provides greater mobility in the pace of learning and in students' choice of future specialty. It creates in the student an ability and an inclination to learn new specialties on the basis of the education received at the university.
university education; it builds the student's ability and inclination to learn new professions
14) The educational process in higher education institutions is characterized by
14. the educational process at a higher education institution is characterized by a powerful enrichment with up-to-date information technologies
14. The educational process at higher educational institutions is characterized by a powerful enrichment with modern information technologies and an extensive use of https://edusharky.com/admission-essay-writing-service with its
resources and intensive development of distance learning for students;
15) in the global educational system there is a significant
15. in the world's education system there is a significant increase in the humanitarian component of the content of
15) In the world education system there is a significant increase in the humanitarian component of the content of specialist training in general, as well as due to the introduction of human-oriented scientific and educational disciplines: philosophy, psychology, political science, sociology, cultural studies, ecology, ergonomics, economics;
16) increasing the universityization of higher education and the process of integration of all higher education institutions into the system of leading universities in the country and in the world,
This leads to the appearance of powerful university complexes, scientific and educational mega-universities, which in turn lead to the
Stronger university complexes, research and educational megacities of national, continental and inter-regional importance
What can an online school help with?
ONE IN A MILLION: HOW TO CHOOSE A SPECIALTY AND NOT TO MISCALCULATE?
Two Weeks to School: How to Prepare Morally for September 1
How to choose a major class You have passed the USE and decided to stay in school
How do I leave after ninth grade if my parents are against it?